Re: Proposed text for XML Base support in SOAP 1.2

Forgive me if I have this wrong, but the proposed text doesn't say that
we support XML base which is what I thought we agreed to. Instead it
only says we support RFC 2396 which is different - no xml:base attribute
for one thing !

Also there is some text that is copied almost verbatim from the XML base
specification - wouldn't it be better to just refer to the original ?

Regards,
Marc.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
XML Technology Centre, Sun Microsystems.