Re: Issue #170 proposal - referencing to missing data

I like the direction that this is taking, basically...

However, it does highlight the point I was making,
that from an encoding perspective, we expected that
all serialized data be local to the Envelope document
and that any marshalling that involved "external" URIs
should be treated as application semantics and be
separate from the serialization/deserialization semantics
and be treated in terms of a serialized value.

The only change that I might suggest w/r/t this last
suggestion would be to remove the "or unwilling..."

e.g.

"The value of the href attribute is of type anyURI. If an href
value encountered during deserialization has a value that the
SOAP Encoding processor is incapable of dereferencing, a SOAP
Fault MUST be generated with the faultcode enc:UnresolvedReference."

Cheers,

Chris