Re: SOAP and the Web architecture

Having a nice GET syntax for a particular service might be nice, but I
don't see how SOAP could do that.  Even a "simple" SOAP request is a fairly
long stream of bytes and typing in a hex/base64/whatever encoded stream of
XML bytes on a command line doesn't sound fun.  Perhaps some of the work
done in Kafka could help? Some kind of XSLT that could transform a "simple"
input into a true SOAP message which is then sent (by lynx or whatever) and
then your XSLT to parse the response...