RE: Issue 107: Clarify the terms application, actor & related no tions of identity.

Nilo,

What you suggest is fine, although I think that one single-ended definition
from the point of view of either SOAP Receiver or a SOAP Sender would be
better:

ie.

"At a SOAP Receiver the special URI "
http://www.w3.org/2001/06/soap-envelope/actor/next
<http://www.w3.org/2001/06/soap-envelope/actor/next> " indicates that the
SOAP Header block is targetted at the current SOAP Receiver/Node."

OR

"At a SOAP Sender the special URI "
http://www.w3.org/2001/06/soap-envelope/actor/next
<http://www.w3.org/2001/06/soap-envelope/actor/next> " indicates that the
SOAP Header block is targetted at the next SOAP Receiver/Node along the SOAP
Message
Path".

The first avoids the need to mention message path, while the second is very
close to Marc's original. Either would be ok... take your pick!

Regards

Stuart