RE: Issue 107: Clarify the terms application, actor & related n otions of identity.

Hi Marc,

Not sure... feels like "tomorrow never comes". Your suggested revision
captures the meaning of ".../next" on transmission from the a
node/actor/application/processor, but not receipt at a
node/actor/application/processor.

Also, I guess its a sort of side issue, but what sort of thing is
dereferenced by an actor attribute (node/actor/application/processor)?

> Regards,
> Marc.

Regards

Stuart