RE: Proposed resolution: issues 78, 16

 Noah, the name of the attribute is just a suggestion, and you
are right that "call" or "procedure" (*) would be more
descriptive. On the other hand if we decide that "start"
attribute is usable and suitable for other things and that it
should go into the core SOAP, RPC could as well reuse this
attribute for marking the RPC element instead of introducing its
own version.

(*) It seems we are moving from "methods" to "procedures" and
from "objects" to "services" for RPC doesn't know objects and the
term "method" is usually used with objects. Otherwise the spec
would inadvertedly imply that it covers object instances and
references and all that. See issue #42 and its proposed
resolution that should soon be sent to the list.

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox
                            http://www.idoox.com/