RE: [soapbuilders] mustUnderstand on client side

Henrik, pls add this to our issues list

David C. Fallside, IBM
Ext Ph: 530.477.7169
Int   Ph: 544.9665
fallside@us.ibm.com

"Dick Brooks" <dick@8760.com>@w3.org on 04/20/2001 07:47:26 AM

Please respond to <dick@8760.com>

Sent by:  xml-dist-app-request@w3.org

To:   Noah Mendelsohn/CAM/Lotus@Lotus, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
cc:
Subject:  RE: [soapbuilders] mustUnderstand on client side

ebXML's message exchange protocol uses a SOAP structure for both request
and
response messages, so I would have to
say it is important to specify client side behavior with regard to
processing SOAP Headers within response
messages.

Regards,

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions