RE: Naming

 Hello Ugo,

 thanks for showing me this interpretation. 8-) I already knew
somebody had proposed Simple Open Access Protocol, too.

 We could actually live with such different interpretations of
the SOAP acronym (if that can legally be changed), so this means
Idoox supports the choices A and B (with the redefiniton of the
SOAP acronym).

                            Jacek Kopecky
                               Idoox