RE: DR604

Hi Oisin,

I think the easy fix is to add the word 'content' to the end of DR604. Which
becomes:

"...This requirement implies it must be possible apply many transport or
application protocol bindings to the XP message without information loss
from the message (content). "

In terms of what intermediaries can touch and what transformations they can
perform on the semantics of an interaction... its not clear to me that we
have established any stated requirements - eg. do say request/response
interactions fully nest through a bunch of intermediaries or is it a
hop-by-hop chain of request/response pairs; what can an intermediary that
signs a message touch... but thats for a different section...

Regards

Stuart