RE: Expressing RSS in ICE (HTML Document)

I'd suggest using sub-elements as in RSS rather than attributes as in ICE.
Efficiency varies wildly with different implementations. All we know is that
they generally get better over time.
The extensibility aspect of sub-elements has value near-term and long-term &
I'd suggest creating a strong format independent of today's parsing
technology.

Mike D