Re: Call For Feedback: SIDL Proposal

Hi,

May I suggest that instead of inventing a new interface
description grammar, that an open, well established
IDL is used for SOAP, XML-RPC, etc.  ISO/IEC 14750 has
been a standard for about 2 years now, is implemented
in large number of commercially supported products,
is used as a language independent interface for testing,
is the CORBA IDL and is easily mapped into the DCE
RPC IDL (a demonstration it can support a full RPC in
addition to OO).

Sorry, but I must have missed James message last month.

Best regards,
 - Henry Lowe