Re: Which 4 orgs can set de jure standards (was RE: SOAP and ebXML)

The fourth body is IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission.
Not ANSI as cited in my previous message.

note:  JTC 1 (Joint Technical Committee 1) is a joint activity of ISO
and
IEC which creates standards which are identified as ISO/IEC xxxx-yyyy

Cheers,

Chris