RE: Announcement: WWW9 Panel on XML and Protocols, 17 May 2000

Ken:

I agree with your basic point here.  However, it seems to me that one of the
big points to discuss/settle in Amsterdam is exactly the kind of question
David put forth here.  Yes, perhaps serialization does belong in a separate
group, but since the extant protocols which we'll certainly be using as
examples all include a fairly tightly-bound serialization model, it's
probably important to keep it in the discussion for now.

		--Glen