  From: Troutpegli Dina
  To: www-zig@w3.org
  Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 7:27 AM
  Subject: Z39.50 Extended Services / Item Order

  Dear all,

  I am a Librarian and currently work at an organization that develops a software based on Z39.50 Protocol. Trying to interpret the Item Order Extended Service in order to incorporate this particular function in our Z-client, we have a difficulty in understanding the meaning of two specific parameters.

  The first is about the values "Private Known" & "Private Not Known" found at Payment Method. The second is about the values "Unfilled Copyright" & "Filled Copyright" found at Auxiliary Status.

  Your lights on the particular topics would be very helpful.

  Thank you in advance.

  Dina Troutpegli
  e-mail: troutpegli@ekt.gr