Re: requesting XML records

I referred to the terminology used in the mail that I responded to (see below). It was
certainly no my intention to confuse full and brief (which are supposed to be schemas)
with simple and qualified (which refer to namespaces) and I do support the DCMI
guidelines (which can be expressed in a schema).
My point is that requesting a certain types of records, responding certain types of
records and accepting and understanding the responded records are three different
things that does not perse have to be expressed by a single schema.
Example: We defined an application profile that we encourage to be used for optimal
functionality.  But we accept DC simple, we prefer to get DC qualified and we
ackowledge the fact that some use the library application profile. Currently I do not
know a descent way of requesting records in conformance with what I described.

Theo