re: Should I Rent a Car for the ZIG Meeting?

The cost of a taxi to and from the airport and the hotel is probably greater
than the rental of a car.  I would recommend renting a car.  There will be a
shuttle between OCLC and the hotel.  There are several eating opportunities
within walking distance as well.  So, if you are determined not to get a
car, you will survive.

Ralph