Re: Replying to the list

In my mailer (Outlook Express) I see these message headers (in both the
screen display and the message source):

From: Mike Taylor
To: Joe Zeeman
cc: www-zig@w3.org

in *both* copies of the message.

There are 2 things I dislike about the present arrangement:  I get 2 copies
of replies to my messages; it's a hassle to send a reply to the list only
(the most common action in my case) because I have to delete the cc: and
type a new address in the To: .

And it's different from the way all the other lists I belong to behave.

And I have to remember to click Reply All.

j.