Re: Betr.: RE: Bib-2 and the DC-Lib

> Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:44:15 +0100 (BST)
> From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth@liverpool.ac.uk>
>
> > Please take me off the email list.
>
> I'm not the email list maintainer, just very vocal :)
> (This is the second time this has happened now)

So does that mean that Ray should _speak_ up more,
               or that Rob should _shut_ up more?

(Of course, what it _really_ means is that people shouldn't ignore the
header that's in every single one of their ZIG-list messages.)

)_v__/\  It's hard not to suspect that SOAP was thought up late one
	 Friday night after a few too many beers.