Re: ZOOM - a complement to ZNG?

Mike Taylor wrote:

> In the current version of the agenda at
> http://lcweb.loc.gov/z3950/agency/zig/meetings/uk2001/agenda.html
> Ray has the ZOOM presentation and discussion down as on of the
> "Briefings".  However, since ZOOM attempts to address some of the same
> concerns as ZNG, I wonder whether it might be better to discuss ZOOM
> as a part of, or immediately after, the ZNG sessions?

There are a number of factors involved in the agenda-item scheduling. For one,
the digital library topics are thought to be related to ZNG, so we've scheduled
that to follow, for continuity.

I've extended the "introduction, etc" section to an hour, which will include a
discussion of the agenda, and we'll decide then. --Ray

--
Ray Denenberg
Library of Congress