RE: Explain-lite (Explain discussion)

At 09:12 21-11-00 +0000, Matthew Dovey wrote:

> > Wow. Big claim. We have supported it for years and use it on
> > all our sites.
> > It might not have been adopted widely
>
>OK ;-) - I take the point. I think that there was a understood qualifier in
>that statement (widely, "apart from a small number of implementors" etc.)

If I understood Rob correctly, there is one (1) Z39.50 server supporting
Explain-lite? As a client developer, I am not mostly interested in getting
Explain-anything info via HTTP or LDAP - my clients are all exceptionally
good at Z39.50 already. It works for me.

--Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hammer        <quinn@indexdata.dk>            Index Data ApS
Ph.: +45 3341 0100    <http://www.indexdata.dk>    Fax: +45 3341 0101