Re: mail configuration test ** EXTERNAL **

On Mon, 2018-06-11 at 12:30 -0700, Marijan (Mario) Madunic wrote:

[...]
> Also does anyone know if CSS is now on level with FO?

CSS is ahead in some ways - e.g. drop shadows, border images - and
behind in others - e.g. complex running headers and footers,
hyphenation, the flow model. However, if you think of XSL-FO as a
framework for interchanging XML content annotated with CSS properties
the question becomes more about what implementations do.

> I'd spend more time on CSS to Print but I believe there are no free
> applications.

Weasyprint is one, although i'm not sure how featureful it is right
now.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C,  http://www.fromoldbooks.org/

Available for XML/Document/Information Architecture/
XSLT/XQuery/Web/Text Processing work and consulting.