Re: mail configuration test ** EXTERNAL **

If I remember correctly from a youtube vid that a rep of AntennaHouse
was speaking about CSS to Print, he did mention the following (at the
time of the vid):

The process in AntennaHouse when doing CSS to Print was, CSS to FO to PDF.

Also does anyone know if CSS is now on level with FO?

I'd spend more time on CSS to Print but I believe there are no free
applications.

Marijan (Mario) Madunic