Re: Generating pdf from xsl and xml file

I agree with Ken.

Suggestion:

When I first try a new XML-XSLT-FO-PDF transform, I always take a look
at the generate FO. There are some unofficial XSD that are able to
validate the generated FO against the specs. This is a good help while
debugging.

--

Giuseppe Briotti
g.briotti@gmail.com