Re: Change value of Variable

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 11:22:28AM +0500, Saqi wrote:
> if my data overflows from one page to 2nd and then to 3rd and so on, in this
> case i want to show the count,how many records on one page occured, at the
> end of each page.how can i do this?

We added some extra table-marker support in FO 1.1, e.g. so that you can
show a subtotal of values on a page; you could probably use this
mechanism, depending on whether your formatter supports FO 1.1.
E.g. give each record a value of "1" but show only the total of
those values on each page.

Maybe someone else on this list can tell me if this might work ;-)

Liam

http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/ * http://www.fromoldbooks.org/