Re: Change value of Variable

Hello sonika_nitj,
Thanks for your reply. I have already tried that. now the situation is that
if my data overflows from one page to 2nd and then to 3rd and so on, in this
case i want to show the count,how many records on one page occured, at the
end of each page.how can i do this?
i hope you got my point.
thanks
Regards,