Re: different Ident in the same paragraph

HI,

    I have another problem using hanging indent.
I have this xml:

<danger>
      <bulletlist>
          <para>blablabalbalbalbalbalbalba</para>
          <para>bloblbolbobloblbo</para>

<para>blblublublubbulblblublublubbulblblublublubbulblblublublubbul</para>
</bulletlist>
</danger>

And I have this xsl:fo.
<template match=danger>
<fo:block  text-indent="-4em" start-indent="4em">
<fo:inline text-decoration="underline"
font-weight="bold">Danger:</fo:inline><apply-templates/>
</template match=danger>

The next element that will be processed, <bulletlist>:

<fo:inline text-indent="-4em" start-indent="4em">&#x2022;
<xsl:apply-templates/></fo:inline>

and the next element <para>:

<xsl:apply-templates/>

but it didn´t indent the text inside the bullet.

This is what I want:

 Danger: *blablabalbalbalbalbalbalba
            *bloblbolbobloblbo
            *blblublublubbulblblublublubbulblblublu
              blubbulblblublublubbul

But this s what appear:

 Danger: *blablabalbalbalbalbalbalba
            *bloblbolbobloblbo
            *blblublublubbulblblublublubbulblblublu
            blubbulblblublublubbul

The third line is the problem. It didn´t indent.

Another question. Is thera a way to make two fo:block in the same line?

Thanks,

Alexandre