Repeating bookmarks

I had a problem in XSL FO. I am getting repeated bookmarks.
 I have in my page-sequence a table with data and then i have
 image of the data( a tif file). Both are getting displayed .
 The image and data are part of one xml element,say invoice.

 But there are repeating bookmarks. The interesting thing is
 that if there are 5 page sequences (one for each invoice
 element), the bookmarks get repeated 5 times.

Victor,
 The bookmarks are created using my data. So, the hierarchy for the
bookmarks is something like this:
 + Galleria North (a building)
            + Acme Service Corp (a vendor)
*         AX54448-1 (invoice numbers)
*         AZ54-11-2
            + Clem's Carpet Cleaners (another vendor)
*        CCC660
*        CCC661
+ San Jacinto Tower (another building)
            + Acme (a vendor)
*         A123-456 (invoice numbers)
*         A321-654
            + True Green Chemlawn (another vendor)
*        CL4-2929
*        CL8-0998

Now , my problem is that these bookmarks are repeated. So, instead of having
one set of bookmarks, i get multiple set of bookmarks. And say if there are
5 page-sequences (one each for the 5 invoices), i get 5 set of bookmarks.

> I had a problem in XSL FO. I am getting repeated bookmarks.
> I have in my page-sequence a table with data and then i have
> image of the data( a tif file). Both are getting displayed .
> The image and data are part of one xml element,say invoice.
>

> But there are repeating bookmarks. The interesting thing is
> that if there are 5 page sequences (one for each invoice
> element), the bookmarks get repeated 5 times.

Repeating bookmarks?
Do you mean new elements "6.11.1 fo:bookmark-tree", "6.11.2 fo:bookmark",
"6.11.3 fo:bookmark-title" from XSL-FO 1.1 Working Draft?
Or do you mean "<rx:outline>", "<rx:bookmark>", "<rx:bookmark-label>" from
RenderX XSL-FO extension?

What is bookmark in your case?

Regards,
Victor Vishnyakov