RE: Columnwise formatting of Text on a page.

> I had a problem in XSL FO. I am getting repeated bookmarks.
> I have in my page-sequence a table with data and then i have
> image of the data( a tif file). Both are getting displayed .
> The image and data are part of one xml element,say invoice.
>

> But there are repeating bookmarks. The interesting thing is
> that if there are 5 page sequences (one for each invoice
> element), the bookmarks get repeated 5 times.

Repeating bookmarks?
Do you mean new elements "6.11.1 fo:bookmark-tree", "6.11.2 fo:bookmark",
"6.11.3 fo:bookmark-title" from XSL-FO 1.1 Working Draft?
Or do you mean "<rx:outline>", "<rx:bookmark>", "<rx:bookmark-label>" from
RenderX XSL-FO extension?

What is bookmark in your case?

Regards,
Victor Vishnyakov