Re: xsl-fo first anniversary

David Carlisle wrote:

> Oh and mathematics of course: an encouragement for fo systems to support
> presentation mathml would be good too!

The latest version of XSL Formatter supports MathML via a plug-in.
Haven't stressed it yet, but it seems to at least minimally work (but I
also know that none of the MathML implementations are yet fully up to
the task of rendering the most complex formulas, such as are seen in
engineering journals).

Epic supports TeX-based math (it uses TeX as the underlying formatting
engine).

Don't know what XEP or FOP do for math yet....

Cheers,

E.

--
W. Eliot Kimber, eliot@isogen.com