From: Hong Jiang [mailto:hjiang@obj-x.com]
Sent: 7. januar 2002 20:34
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Subject: add new fonts

I want to add font "Tohama" to FOP on Windows NT.
I followed the instructions in the web site to generate font metrics xml
file and register it within FOP.
The relative code in userconfig.xml is,
<fonts>
<!-- add new font tahoma -->
embed-file="c:\winnt\fonts\tohama.ttf">
embed-file="c:\winnt\fonts\tohamabd.ttf">
 </fonts>

and I put my tohama.xml and tohamabd.xml  in the same directory of fop.jar

Then I run my file,
fop -c conf/userconfig.xml -xsl test\cover.xsl -xml test\cover.xml
test\cover.pdf
and still got the error said,
[ERROR]: unknown font Tohama,normal,normal so defaulted font to any

Anybody tell me what's wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Hong Jiang