Re: svg from Adobe Illustrator and FOP

I've not tried exactly that, but I've tried to run the Batik SVG examples
in the Adobe SVG viewer, and found it a pretty educational experience.
Once I modified a couple to work in both viewers, I had a better idea of
what the two products support.  I made my tweaks by hand, but you could
like make an XSLT document to rearrange Illustrator output to FOP/Batik
compatible output.

Its been a couple versions since I've tried that sort of thing, so having
the newest copies of all the products might likely ease things for you,
though as a fair warning, at least half of the SVG documents I tried would
not work in both products.

					Michael Akerman

mike@cavern.uark.edu			Information Services
(501) 575-5870				University of Arkansas
http://www.uark.edu/~mike