AW: stacking

Hi Fabio,

I tried this possibility too. But the header will be repeated on every page
(see attachment). Static content is repeated on every page in a
page-sequence element, this conforms to the specs.
Anyhow, i would prefer a 'clean' solution without any tricks. This is an
every day problem in formatting and to solve it should be (relative) easy.

Meanwhile i reread the specs and found that blocks generate block-areas
while block-containers do not, they generate viewport/reference ports.
Stacking rules apply only to block-areas.

What do you think about the idea "block-container in a block" (even though
fop cannot cope with this)? Then those blocks could be properly stacked.

regards
dariusch