RE: stacking

Hi Dariusch,
	why don't you try to generate a sequence with a different first page
and put the address in the header.
I try to better explain the idea ... with some ASCII art ...

|---------------|
|   (header)    |
|               |
|address        |
|---------------|
|text           |
|   (body)      |
|               |

In this way you don't have to specify any space before because the rendering
is inside separate areas, a static one (the header) and a flow one (the
body). The second page (that can be repeated) will not contain the address

|   (header)    |
|flowed text    |
|   (body)      |

Hope this will help .... Fabio