Re: How to make FOP run in quiet mode in a FOPServlet?

Erich,

this is not a general FO question but rather a fop oriented one. You should
definitely use the fop-dev@xml.apache.org list to handle subject like this.

Anyway, the answer is to set the quiet mode in your configuration file (see
fop documentation for this) with an entry like
<entry>
<key>quiet</key>
<value>true</value>
</entry>

If you don't use some specific configuration file, read the fo
documentation about embedding fop, it provides the info you need. If you
don't have enough, I suggest you read the archive of the list, it says
everything (I mean it)

Cyril Rognon