RE: [XSLTalk] ServerXMLHTTP Help

Rod,

I had quite an embarassing solution to this long query, I
submitted.

It seems the first argument of the open method of the ServerXMLHTTP object
which specifies the method of the HTTP request, is case sensitive.

So instead of putting:

oSrvHTTP.Open "Post", "http://DIS_SERVER/dissite/recAddressResponse.asp",
False

I should have had "Post" in upper case, i.e.

oSrvHTTP.Open "POST", "http://DIS_SERVER/dissite/recAddressResponse.asp",
False

How ridiculous and to think, it only took me half a day

Paul (very embarassed)

dagda1@hotmail.com

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510