RE: XML Schema WG Comments on Last Call Draft

The XML Core WG has accepted your request to provide a place for the
xi:include elements in the resulting infoset.  Here is a draft of the
significant part of the text I'm proposing to replace the Boolean
[included] property:

--------------
The inclusion history of each top-level included item is recorded in the
extension property [include history]. The [include history] property is
a list of element information items, representing the xi:include
elements for recursive levels of inclusion. If an [include history]
property already appears on a top-level included item, the xi:include
element information item is prepended to the list. If no [include
history] property exists, then this property is added with the single
value of the xi:include element information item.

We note that we don't expect to see implementation fully exposing this
property in our upcoming CR, but that's no worse a match with current
implementations than the previous [included] property.