RE: Test suite bugs with respect to DOCTYPEs

We'll fix the test suite in the following ways:

1. Unnecessary DOCTYPE decls will be removed.

2. For the cases where DOCTYPE is necessary to generate an output
infoset with unexpanded entities, we will add a note to the
documentation saying that when comparing the result with the official
results, the document type declaration should be ignored.

Hope this is acceptable.