RE: missing href, parse="text", xpointer="something"

We agree, and will clarify both that xpointer must only be present when
href is absent and parse="xml", and that xpointer must not be present
when parse="text".  (Expressing all these co-constraints in prose is
getting a little complicated but seems to ensure meaningful include
elements).