NIST test case 56

From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 13:47:01 -0400
To: www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org
CC: "sandra.martinez" <sandra.martinez@nist.gov>

I don't think this is exactly an error, but it might be worth a note in
the test case descriptions. It seems to me that NIST test case 56 will
only cause a fatal error if the implementation supports the references
property on attribute information items and the unparsed entities
property on the document information item. Neither of these is required
by the XInclude spec. Thus some processors may not encounter a fatal
error when running this test case.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold