Possible "Examples" Error(s)

From: Wesley Moy <wesleymoy8888@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 02:31:32 -0700
To: www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org

My comments are in reference to:

XML Inclusions (XInclude) Version 1.0
W3C Candidate Recommendation 21 February 2002
Appendix C, Sub-Sections 1 to 4

It is my belief that these examples are not of proper syntax. A quote from
section 3.2 (entitled "xi:fallback Element") reads:

"If the xi:fallback element is missing, a fatal error results."

In the examples of Appendix C noted above, the xi:fallback element has been
ommitted.

I speculate that this may have been an oversight by the editors. I am not
completely sure that I am correct, and I welcome any comments that may
support or prove against my observation and commentary.