Re: XInclude implementation report out-of-date

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 11:23, Jonathan Marsh wrote:
> Uche:
>
> The W3C XML Core Working Group is working on taking XInclude 1.0 to
> Proposed Recommendation status.  The known implementations are listed in
> our implementation report [1].  If you have updated or corrected
> information about your implementation, please let us know so that we can
> update the page.
>
> Here's what we have listed now:
>
> 4Suite 0.12.0
>   Developer: Uche Ogbuji

Developer: Fourthought, Inc.

>   http://4Suite.org
>   Missing features: Full XPointer support (XPath subset only), fallbacks

This is still correct.

Tour of 4Suite - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/10/16/py-xml.html
Proper XML Output in Python - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/11/13/py-xml.html
RSS for Python - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-pyth11.html