Re: incorrect URL within XML Schema 1.1 spec

Hello,
    I think, the URL  https://www.w3.org/TR/2010/
REC-xpath-functions-20101214/ I talked about in my previous mail should be
http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-functions/ (which is also referred from
https://www.w3.org/TR/xpath20/ in the normative references).

The page http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-functions/ (which redirects to
https://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-operators/), also displays a red rectangle
with similar contents I talked about. I think I'd be fine with the red
rectangle and its contents.

But I think, to edit https://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-operators/ (i.e to delete
its red rectangle), a different WG needs to be involved (not XML Schema WG).

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi