Re: Last call date

On 4 Sep 2007, at 17:46 , Elliotte Harold wrote:

> http://www.w3.org/TR/ lists both the publication and "last call
> ends" date as August 30, 2007. Surely the latter should be a few
> months away?

No one seems to have responded to this; my apologies.

Yes, for a while the TR page gave the wrong date for the end of last
call;
it was corrected 5 September, I believe.  The error had been
propagated to a few other places by automated processes, but I
think they have all got the correct date now.  Sorry for any
confusion.

The correct date, as the document itself says, is 8 November.
(Not that comments aren't welcome after that date -- but
comments received after that date may arrive after we have
closed all the others and taken steps to move forward.)

Michael Sperberg-McQueen