RE: Duration lexical form?

There is now a 2e draft for xmlschema-2 [1] (a members-only link at this time) where the relevant section now says:

	The values of the Year, Month, Day, Hour and Minutes
	components are not restricted but allow an arbitrary unsigned
	integer, i.e., an integer that conforms to the pattern [0-9]+.
	Similarly, the value of the Seconds component allows an
	arbitrary unsigned decimal. Following [ISO 8601], at least
	one digit must follow the decimal point if it appears. That is,
	the value of the Seconds component must conform to the
	pattern [0-9]+(\.[0-9]+)?. Thus, the lexical representation
	of duration does not follow the alternative format of § 5.5.3.2.1
	of [ISO 8601].

Hopefully, you will agree that the above solves the problem.

pvb