Re: Multiple spec errors

John Verhaeg <jverhaeg@metamatrix.com> writes:

> In the Structures spec, under Section 3.14.6 -> Schema Component Constraint:
> Derivation Valid (Restriction, Simple)
> *	2.2 is missing the whitespace facet.
> *	3.1 should be removed since other unions are allowed.

With respect to 3.1, this is a constraint on schema components, at
which level all references to unions have been resolved to _their_
member type definitions, so no unions as such are in fact allowed
here.

With respect to 2.2, an erratum will be added to include whiteSpace.

Thanks for your input.

ht