Re: LC-16 ( LC-132 ): Allow arbitrary order with occurrence > 1

Dear Sirs,

I'm continuing the topic.  A question to Henry S. Thompson.

Henry S. Thompson writes in response to Martin J. Duerst:

> As it stands (wrt <all>) there is nothing in the XML Schema language
> whcih precludes implementing content models with absolutely standard
> FSM technology.  The change you propose would I believe break that.  I
> _really_ don't want to do that, for a very modest gain in expressive
> power.

Is the possibility of implementing XML Schemas by the standard FSM
technology one of the design goals (requirements) of XML Schema language?

> ht
> --
>   Henry S. Thompson, HCRC Language Technology Group, University of Edinburgh
>           W3C Fellow 1999--2001, part-time member of W3C Team
>      2 Buccleuch Place, Edinburgh EH8 9LW, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
>           Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk

Cheers!

Ivan Kurmanov
www.repec.org