RE: Simpletype child should be allowed in <list>

Again, mia culpa.  Another editing error on my part in the Sept 22 draft.  A
single simpleType child is allowed for list (making the itemType attribute
and simpleType child mutually exclusive).  For confirmation, see the
declaration of the xsd:list element in the schema for datatypes [1].

pvb