http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xmlschema-2-20000407/datatypes.html

From: Mabry, F. DR EECS <df6954@exmail.usma.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 10:11:56 -0400
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org
In the section titled "E Regular Expressions" the following text appears:

NOTE: The regular expression language in the Perl Programming Language
[Perl] does not include a quantifier of the form S{,m), since it it logicall
equivalent to S{0,m}. We have, therefore, left this logical possibility out
of the regular expression language defined by this specification. We welcome
further input from implementors and schema authors on this issue.

I believe you meant to have the phrase "it it logicall" read "it is
logically" instead.  Thought I would call this to your attention while you
were inviting comments.

Frank
Dr. Frank Mabry
Dept. of EE&CS, U.S. Military Academy