From: Asir S Vedamuthu [mailto:asirv@webmethods.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 2:19 PM
To: petsa@us.ibm.com
Cc: Ningang chen; w3c-xml-schema-ig@w3.org; Biron,Paul V
Subject: RE: [Clarifications] Part 2 Datatypes

Thanks Ashok.

Here is a simple use case -

<project>
	<title>Demolish I-95 and build it from scratch</title>
	<startDate>unknown</startDate>
	<duration xsi:type="duration">P30Y45M55D</duration>
</project>

&

<simpleType name="duration" base="dt:timeDuration">
	<minInclusive value="P0Y40M25D"/>
	<maxInclusive value="P35Y53M22DT45H23M68S"/>
</simpleType>

All the best,

Asir S Vedamuthu
webMethods, Inc.