Re: Data Model WD - Issue-0041: Document node permissiveness unnecessary

Hi Jeni,

Thank you for listing some of the factors why document node
permissiveness is necessary. I think one could possibly argue that
temporary trees in XSLT could be represented as sequences
containing nodes and there is no need for a container document node.
Nevertheless we will consider the use cases you listed when resolving
the issue.

Best regards,
Marton Nagy